Overground System Recycling Bank Model WB
The perfect choice when only small quantities of material accumulate or when there are restrictions on space.
The standard boxes have a volume of 0.8 or 1.1 m3 and can be used to collect glass, paper or used textiles. The galvanized steel sheet construction can be fitted with
a projecting roof to protect the throw-in area from the elements (available on request). Instead of supporting feet, opt for wheels to make the unit mobile.
The 0.8 m³ box can pass through a doorway.
- Body made from galvanized steel sheet, construction riveted together
- Roof made from steel, welded construction
- Basin-like trap door retains any remaining liquid
- 1- or 2-hook or a pick-up “mushroom”
- Throw-ins on 2 sides for glass, paper, household refuse or used textiles
- The trap door is connected to the pick-up system by chains; trap door and side walls covered with rubber matting
- Paper/household refuse/used textiles containers: trap doors held and operated by traverse/leverage system which is connected to pick-up system
- Roof primed and spray painted in a colour of your choice from the RAL colour code chart
- 2 swivel castors with brake + 2 fixed castors made from polyamide ø 180 mm
|Model||Volume (in m3)||Design||Dimensions (w x d x h)
(approx. in mm)
|WB 800||0,8||with / without projecting roof||700 x 1100 x 1650|
|WB 1100||1,1||with / without projecting roof||1000 x 1100 x 1650|